Forms to have and fill out for the 2018 Swim Season
All of these forms should be printed, read, signed and returned to the swim team.
TEAM HANDBOOK -- Please read this whole document as a family. Sign and date the signature pages (the last two pages of the document).
PE SYLLABUS -- If you are in the PE class, this is your syllabus. It details the attendance policy, grading policy, etc.
DOCTOR'S NOTE FORM -- Your doctor will need to complete this form if you are not able to fully participate in PE.
You may need these documents.
PARENT DRIVING WAIVER -- Complete this form if you would like your child to ride home from a local team meet with anyone other than the bus. Yes, we even need this form if the parents want to drive their child home.
PARENT DRIVER INFO -- This form explains what you will need to do in order to drive students to or from a district field trip. You may drive your own child without getting this clearance, but you may NOT drive any other student (even if their parent says you can). In order to be cleared, you will need:
- A copy of your driver's license
- A copy of your driving record. HERE is a link to the DMV website where you can download a copy.
- A copy of your Automobile Insurance Declaration Page meeting minimum requirements (detailed in the following document).
- A signed and completed "District form #26-9020" form.
- Everything must be submitted to the District Transportation Department a minimum of 10 days before the field trip.
- Fax the necessary documents to 951-274-4201. A confirmation is recommended.